- Austin Key Guy
The Locksmith Austin Trusts! 512-402-2050
The Austin Key Guy is proud to announce we now offer motorcycle key replacement on the majority of makes and model!
Making a replacement motorcycle key requires different key blanks, tools, reference materials and methods of generating a key. However after due to overwhelming demand in the greater Austin area the Austin Key Guy has taken the necessary steps to generate and duplicate most makes and models on the road! Generally we don’t even have to remove and paneling from your bike, we can cut a key off the ignition or gas cap and get you back on the road fast!
The Austin Key Guy is able to cut make a motorcycle key replacement by coming to you, you don’t have to borrow a truck and take it to my shop. I’ll come to you and make a key for as little as $125. Fork lock engaged? No problem! I can release the fork and get a key made in about half an hour.
Dealerships generally don’t have key codes for your bike, this means if you lose them they have no way of generating a new key. The option I generally see is to replace the ignition, gas cap and helmet lock which can cost upwards of $1000!
Austin Key Guy currently services the following makes / models:
– All Harley Davidson motorcycles as far back as 1945!
– Honda motorcycles from 1965 to present
– Kawasaki motorcycles from 1970 to present
– Yamaha motorcycles from 1970 to present
– BMW motorcycles from 1970 to present
– Triumph motorcycles from 1965 to present
– Moto Guzzi and Ducati by year/make and model (these can be difficult due to programming and key blank availability)
– Buell motorcycle keys coming soon!
– Some electric and gas scooters including newer Chinese brands
Don’t see your bike listed but need a replacement key? Maybe just a spare? Contact me any time, 7 days a week for quote.
The Republic of Texas Biker Rally only comes once a year! Don’t get left in the dust!
Don’t lose a beautiful day on the road because you lost your keys, call the Austin Key Guy at 512-402-2050 or Request a Quote